Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Comprehendo?

Now, before you all get mistaken, which I am sure you did (yes you there), I am not missing nor hankering after the past at all. What's past is past. One just thought that things could have been handled better. Now, did I get that out of the way? Comprehendo?

Today, I'll steal a phrase from
Melancholic Merriment, which rings loud and true in the echoes of my mind,

"Better by far you should forget and smile, than you should remember and be sad." -Christina Rosetti,

Agree? Yea?

Therein lies the problem. I cannot forget. Not now, perhaps not in this lifetime. After this, no one would deserve more of me. Unconditionally. This would perhaps be the first and the last time.

I shall remember forever. And be sad.

If I am not answered.

I only have but one lady in my heart.

Yours truly
Aristocrat






3 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Blogger SandyL said...

Hey Aristocrat,

Do not despair.

"Love has its own time, seasons and reasons. You can't ask it to stay. You can only embrace it. As it comes, and be glad that for a moment in your life, it was yours"

Just like in the song by John Lennon, Life is just what happens while you're busy making other plans.

We will outlive it.

Cheers,
AhSuah

 
At 8:42 pm, Blogger Tze said...

appreciative.

has depth, unlike some flimsy material i came across sometimes.

(:

-tze

 
At 9:15 pm, Blogger tussand said...

AhSuah> Easier said than done yeah? Though it rings true, one still feels like yelling what has one done wrong to deserve this? *thinks positive thoughts*

tze> Thank you, you are too kind. I am just writing on how I feel. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home