Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tuff and Gruff


The sad shuffle
Of feet, and
A key turns...
A void called home
Yet with a gruff
A touch soft
And cuddly
A streak of white
My white knight?
Woof! Warm? Wet?
Fills my heart
Brimming with Joy
And Contentment
Like the sun that
Rushes to chase
The night away
With it's beautiful rays

Photo courtesy of http://pan-cake.blogspot.com/

**********************

Thanks to .:A:
and his 55 word poem tag. Here's my contribution as well. A tad late, but as the cliche goes, better late than never.

Technorati Tag:


8 Comments:

At 9:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! you've infringed my copyright! hehe... =p

 
At 12:05 pm, Blogger . : A : . said...

Nice one.
Have linked it.

 
At 12:58 am, Blogger tussand said...

you-know-who - Well, you should be honoured that her photgraph is up here you know ha...But if you want me to take it down, fine by me as well :)

.:A:. - Many thanks for starting the meme, it was a very inspiring one.

 
At 9:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.. was joking obviously!! Want me to send more to you? So you can write poems about her too.. ;)

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger tussand said...

It's fine at the moment. Words come before pictures. When I have something new, I'll let you know. Many thanks.

 
At 2:50 am, Blogger tussand said...

you-know-who:

Thy deed is done. Credit is given to you for the photo.

 
At 9:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... not that I was bugging you for credit "-_- you sound like I have demanded for it..

And why not let pictures come before words? Thought images are what brings about emotions and thus words to describe them.

 
At 10:14 am, Blogger tussand said...

lmao, I was just having a little fun. Joking of course eh?

Because for me, pictures flow in my head first. Not photographs, but scenes per se. Those scenes that play out in my head before I can actually write them down. And you do realise you said "thought images" do you?

I did not say anything about thought images since those are the scenes that I'm speaking of. What I meant was photographs per se.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home