Thursday, April 14, 2005

Cerebus..Remember Him???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There's nothing much to be said for the past few dreary days. Everywhere I turn my head, I see people mugging for the exams. And like a foolhardy lemming, I tried to resist. Of course, I was still caught up in my dreamland. But ah well, reality has got to hit sooner or later. And the above was the marginal product of it. *shrugs* Random rambling now, you have gotta pardon me dear readers. I'm losing command of the language as well. What a tragedy.

Oh a few more edits. I have removed the music. And added Flickr.

One fact struck me. My posts are getting more and more normal. Is that good or bad? You decide.

Your servant
Aristocrat

2 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Blogger Joanna said...

Hahaa...yea I guess so.. somehow you are losing that enigmatic feel to your blog's persona by addinf flickr. I guess love makes one open up? love makes one normal? somehow.. ;)

 
At 2:53 am, Blogger tussand said...

*smiles* Does it so byzantin3? I do not realise my tomes have an enigmatic feel in the first place.

TIs but a quiet place, a quiet altar for me to pray, to offer my thoughts to instead of letting it die with me in Hell.

Would I be fed to Ammit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home