Friday, August 19, 2005

Sad news my dear readers.

I realised that I have lost my folder of personal rantings and what-nots. All my writings that spanned over a year, all gone. It not only includes those posted on my tomes, but those written for a certain someone as well. Those personal letters that I sent out.

I have no idea what happened. Perhaps I accidentally deleted it one day. Or perhaps not. But one thing for sure is that it's gone. Wiped out from the face of my C Drive.

Treausre those hard copies you have, that certain someone.

Those are the only ones left now...

5 Comments:

At 6:50 pm, Blogger Tze said...

oh dear,
i truly empathise.

maybe this is a sign.

hinting that you should shed the old, embrace the new?

hahah, sprouting nonsense.
never mind me.

-tze

 
At 12:11 am, Blogger tussand said...

Lol...tsk tsk...

What to do? I'll just have to pray that Blogger doesn't crash on me and delete all my files

Of course I don't mind ;) Welcome to sprout nonsense anytime ...

 
At 9:30 pm, Blogger Rhys D. said...

Gah, that's bad. You really should install a backup removable drive and put all the mumbo-jumbo inside. Works well for people who have too many writings and too vast an imagination. =)

 
At 9:43 am, Blogger . : A : . said...

Really sad. Hope you manage to find it soon.

Reminds me to make sure I back up my blog posts too.

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger meLis said...

agree with tze... whoever tt may b.. That it probably means something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home