Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Poet of the Week

Pardon the lack of updates my dears. The nocturnal persona of mine has just resurfaced recently. And now, I have to work most nights. As a bartender of course, and sometimes as a waiter. Where else can you indulge in excesses and get paid for it? Where else can you meet such interesting humans, be it irritating or friendly? Where else do you get tips that comes up to more than your pay sometimes?

All at my workplace. Free drinks and a familial atmosphere. Almost like my second family, I dare say.

And during this relatively long absence (yes to me it was long), a surprise came up. I'm
Poet of The Week at Poetisphere. Lo and behold, I was shocked, needless to say. Long has it been since I wrote any poetry, though the rest of my works are to the right, listed under poetry. Makes one feel guilty for not writing any.

Tsk. Humans.

4 Comments:

At 11:31 am, Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

But you did it, that is all that matters right?
Congrats. You are on my blog updates by the way.

Cheers.

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Rhys D. said...

Congratulations! You've come a long way.

Seems like your work is well, I should really drop by sometime and err.. 'demand' my vcds back, LOL.

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger tussand said...

Yes yes! You should bang the table and "demand" them back!! It's been ages, almost a year I would guess. How embarrasing.

 
At 12:12 am, Blogger Renee Wagemans said...

wonderful that you have been picked, I'm happy for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home