Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sorry for the agony on your eyes earlier on, dear readers. It was a terrible mess to be sure. But the revamp's done and now, it looks much neater than before. Just in time for a new beginning to be sure. Some little things still need to be tweaked here and there, but one can't convey to you the AGONY of fitting the code for both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Needless to say, I would view the partially completed HTML through Firefox first. And later, when it's almost done, throught IE. What makes one steam is that it looks COMPLETELY different in IE and Firefox. IE doesn't render HTML as well as Firefox. Generally, trying to make it compatible in both browsers almost drove me nuts.

Sometimes, I would really like to tie Bill Gates to a stake and burn him as an offering.

Which brings me to the thought that was dwelling at the back of my mind: whether I should ban all IE users for a day and make them download Firefox. That might be another way of blocking those unwelcome eyes here as well.

An experiment perhaps...

It'll be fun...

1 Comments:

At 5:15 pm, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

oh a revamp.. i kinda miss the red angel.. 8)

anyway.. that was my problem with my former template too.. 3 or think 4 complaints about the background have been from IE users with no firefox installed. well i guess simplicity beats it all.. im just too engrossed with add-ons and html experiments that i only create what suits MY eyes. tho its nice to hear comments too (be it violent or not)... makes me feel like i am actually being read. but then again.. hmm.. and i bet Gates has a firefox installed in his own pc. hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home