Thursday, October 14, 2004

Can poetry attract girls?

My friend, W, asked me this yesterday. "Can poetry attract girls?" It sets me wondering. Can it? I do not know. It seems like I do not have a lot of answers for everything do I? No one is perfect my dear reader. Not even God himself. Back to the question again, can it or not?

For me, I do not think so. My writings are of a macabre nature, that it appeals to a very select few I think. More of it scaring away people than attracting *smiles* Well, it doesn't really bother me that much. I don't write to attract people. Well, I have made changed this "Mad Ramblings of an Aristocrat" somewhat. Minor changes really. I do like the black minimal colour. It's rather soothing on the eyes, don't you think so dear reader? I ramble on again. I shall leave you with another view into my world.....Perhaps by the next post, I shall attempt on an introduction of yours truly. Perhaps.

Yours truly
Aristocrat

5 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Blogger Joanna said...

Hahaa... perhaps you should put it this way: It helps kill boredom. AnywayZ, God is perfect my friend.

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger tussand said...

Kills boredom? I do not write when I feel bored. My pen fights a battle of emotions that are welled up inside me from time to time. Never when I'm bored. Never. As for God is perfect, if he is, there will be no wrath of God...

Yours truly
Aristocrat

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger Joanna said...

hmmm point taken. It's a good way to express yourself. Sometimes your words do have double meaning...No...Wrath isn't a sin my friend. God himself said that we can be angry but not sin. And I think that we should measure hime with our own standards. (Just defending someOne I love a lot.)

 
At 10:31 pm, Blogger tussand said...

Well, after all He did let scores of people died just because he was enraged right? I was sure that my comment would attract your replies if you were reading and I was right!

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger Joanna said...

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home