Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Letter #12-Caelestis

My dear, what happened to you? Why are you looking so bored to tears? Let me tell you a wonderful happening that occured today. Today, I woke up earlier than usual, not like my usual waking times as a Child of the Night. Today I saw the sunset in its full crowning glory. Like a fiery fireball it illuminated the vast heavens with a violet shimmer, as though Christ himself was coming and the Great Tribulation was starting. I had never saw the sunset since that fateful day of my Making. Today, I don't know what came over me, but I was compelled by some unseen force, some preternatural strength, to open my eyelids and throw the thick curtains to one side.
And I had never seen such a beautiful scene before my eyes during the expanse of my mortal life. The mere sight of it brought such tears to my eyes. Take the normal sunsets you mortals see over the horizon. Now place it in the most beautiful place you have ever been to. And multiply that by ten, no a hundred times. And you will get an idea of what I am seeing.
Sometimes, I don't really know what I am rambling. Forgive me, but you can stop looking for the morning me. He's not here anymore. I have taken over completely. At least for this current period of time, til the next moon wax and wanes, I shall remain in the pilot seat.
Have you taken a look at your Bible recently? I am getting very theological recently, and it is completely baffling my wits as to why this is happening. I am a Child of The Night after all. Why would God embrace darkness into his arms? Do we have Salvation even as the mortals have it? Even as Salvation is right in front of them, they push away the hand that tries to feed them. And some even bites it. Why? Do they not see the Heavenly Light that is above them? That judgement is upon them soon?
Why is this happening? I have learnt that there is a reason for everything. God always meant for something to happen. Cause and Effect. If I am becoming religious, what is the reason? Am I meant to spread the Word among my kindred of darkness, my Coven of Love?
And I quote:
"My days have passed away, my
thoughts are dissipated, tormenting
my heart.
They have turned night into day,
and after darkness I hope for light
again.
If I wait hell is my house, and I have
made my bed in darkness.
I have said to rottenness: thou art
my father; to worms, my mother and
my sister.Where is now then my expectation,
and who considereth my patience?
All that I have shall go down into
the deepest pit: thinkest thou that there
at least I shall have rest?"
Job 17:11-16 dv.
Yours truly
Aristocrat

1 Comments:

At 5:39 pm, Blogger Rhys D. said...

Many thanks for the linkage. I've linked you up as well, you are right in top of the list due to your name. Are you certain you don't have any other pseudonyms?

May the night watch over you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home