Sunday, March 13, 2005

Autumn Monologues

Artiste: From Autumn to Ashes

Oh why can't I be what you need?
A new improved version of me
But I'm nothing so good
no, I'm nothing
Just bones, a lonely ghost burning down songs
of violence of love and of sorrow
I beg for just one more tomorrow
where you hold me down, fold me in
deep, deep, deep in the heart of your sins

I break in two over you
I break in two
And each piece of me dies
And only you can give the breath of life
But you don't see me, you don't

Here I'm in between darkness and light
Bleached and blinded by these nights
where I'm tossing and tortured 'til dawn
by you, visions of you then you're gone.
The shock bleeds the red from my face
when I hear someone's taken my place.
How could love be so thoughtless, so cruel?
When all, all that I did was for you

I break in two over you
I break in two
and each piece of me dies
and only you can give the breath of life
But you don't see me, you don't

I break in two over you
I break in two
and each piece of me dies
and only you can give the breath of life
But you don't see me, you don't

I break in two over you
I break in two over you, over you
I break in two
I would break in two for you
Now you see me
Now you don't
Now you need me
Now you don't


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some lyricists are just finger licking good my dear Amstat. FATA is one of them. You should tutor under them for some time I think. Does good for me and for you. For one, I wouldn't need to hear that Mary has a little bloody lamb every sunset. And you can sing for me as well hah! Wouldn't that be fabulous?

You don't agree? Then you better shut your mouth everytime you arise then before I send you back. Yes? Ah, it's good that we reach a common agreement on such affairs you know? Things tend to get a little bit messy when I'm pissed off.

Why do you look so shocked? I was just pulling your leg my dear kid. Now why would I want to dirty my hands just to ruin a young street urchin?

3 Comments:

At 12:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon for the abrupt hiatus. Will be off for a few weeks for academic pursuits and last-minute mugging ups. You are not along too, university of waterloo has exams too. :)

Hopefully will start a blog later, when I have more free time I guess.

 
At 12:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon for the abrupt hiatus. Will be off for a few weeks for academic pursuits and last-minute mugging ups. You are not alone too, university of waterloo has exams too. :)

Hopefully will start a blog later, when I have more free time I guess.

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger tussand said...

Ah well, I'll be sad to hear that. Good luck in not getting caught by the hounds of Hell. Hope you will smash them to bits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home