Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Road
















A road afar

Just beyond the touches
Of the horizon
At times
Long and sharp,
Full of potholes no less
But
At othertimes
Smooth and easy
Just a long road
With a good view
A road that I chose
To walk with her
Her laughter and smiles
Making the road
Seems less sharp and long
Her company
Making the smooth and easy times
Feel like heaven
Though how'evr short it was
She, a miraculous angel indeed!


*written for her

**********

Dear readers, today I will be leaving for a short hiatus... Which should probably be one week or so? For this period of time, I won't be writing, as per expected. It seems like a trip which one should look forward to, but I am somewhat apprehensive about this.

This trip means quite a lot to me, perhaps that is the reason why...

Au revoir

3 Comments:

At 12:32 am, Blogger tussand said...

Thank you Mystique. I did. And I still remember your chain letter. I shall endear to do it as soon as I can. :)

 
At 3:00 am, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

indeed, we are all treading our own roads, building them or distroying them.. its just a matter of finding the same road that somebody have yet to dwell with you.

and yes, my poem no crossroads have that same chilling reminder.

 
At 3:00 am, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home