Monday, September 05, 2005

Gratias

Well, I was astonished to say the least when I read a post that was dedicated to me, a tribute to me in fact.

I'm touched. Touched to see that people do care. That there are still goodness in the world.

......

Of course there are, it's just that we choose to see what is there and what is not.

Running away or digging your head into the ground is never the best solution so I just had to open my eyes and to see what lies ahead on this long winding slope up. Like what D says,

"The time before dawn is always the darkest." Or something to that extent. I can't remember that well. But the core of the meaning is there.

Gratias.

Yours always
Aristocrat

1 Comments:

At 1:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro,
didn't know you had a this Blog running for this long already!

Lovely reads your poems are!
Keep up the good work!

Hope things are getting better for you now :)
I leave you this piece of encouragement I recently came across myself:

"...Yahweh is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the whole earth.

He never grows faint or weary;
there is no limit to His understanding.

He gives strength to the weary
and strengthens the powerless.

Youths may faint and grow weary,
and young men stumble and fall,
but those who trust in the Lord
will renew their strength;
they will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary;
they will walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:28-31

 

Post a Comment

<< Home