Sunday, April 17, 2005

This post has been removed. For the brief period, who hast seen it, a lament of an unworthy soul. But here, we move on to happier things. Lesson learnt yesterday.

Lesson No. 1 : Do not run in the rain. Even if you want to run in the rain. Don't.

Simple right? Yeah, I did that, and almost came down with a cold. Looks like some troubles aren't meant to be washed away after all. But it was a good time. I almost felt I was back in army. Oh god.

Lesson No. 2 : Don't drink pineapple syrup after you finished running

Or you will get a dreadful stomachache, in which no number of visits to the toilet would help. I committed the sin again, and it distracted me from my duties for a few long hours.

That's all for now. Early in the morning. Damnation.

Rafael
aka
raffy

2 Comments:

At 6:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hounds dead by my blade? *cringes* I think not. Rather, shreds of flesh must have been stuck between their incisors and canines....by now.

Fully understood your intentions...a good way to engender trust and support i must say.

Well...intend to start weaving my own personal web and blog soon...as fast as i can recover from the inertia holding me back. But, alas! I have been stuck in the tangle of web jargon so far, and unable to proceed. I beseech your assistance, in this aspect.

Running in the rain? *chuckles* I did something faintly like that before...instead of running, just stood outside and feel nature's fury, pouring, washing down...a good stress reliver, I must add :) Ah...the good ol' days.

As for your pineapple syrup incident...its got more to do with your pineapple syrup being contaminated...anyway, a dose of lomotil and activated carbon should do the trick!

Last but not least, I wish you have the best of luck during your upcoming exams.

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger tussand said...

Hmm, at the very least, I do hope that you have done some damage to those critters.

One does his best where one can, that is all I can say, melancholic *smiles*

Entangled in the web jargon? It would be my pleasure to help, but first, have you decided on which blog you want to use? There is a multitude of blogs out there, and those that I know of are blogger.com (which is this), xanga.com, blogsome(I think), and others like liquidblade.com. I profess that those I mention with the exception of liquidblade, tends to lean more towards beginners. I for one, have no idea how to use liquidblade. But their layout is quite neat and nice I see. Take a look at cowboy caleb's link under terra firma.

After you have chosen, let me know what problems you face.

And well, regarding the pineapple accident, it was just a writer's persona getting carried away my friend. The urge to exaggerate things was a bit too tempting to resist. I'm perfectly alright, thanks for your concern.

Thank you. I do sure need Lady Luck now. And thanks for reading again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home